Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The first paper

Today the first paper was published since I've been here. There's a bio on me on page 5, which is somewhat embarrassing to see my photo in the paper. I'm used to having bylines in papers, not photos!

There's also a small event I covered which appeared in the paper. Not a whole lot yet, but next week I should have a few more articles. I've got a few ideas I might want to try out with the paper, in a few weeks, so I'll have to talk to Tom about them.

I'm glad for the paper coming out today with a touch of me in it, because I was beginning to get a little discouraged. It's kind of given me a second wind. This next issue I should have a few articles in, and then the following weeks it should be more steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment