Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Alberta is Bipolar

So, this week has been amazing. Last night I went to the fun rodeo, which was a lot of fun, aside from the freezing cold weather and pouring rain. However, i loved the horses and wished so bad that I could go riding. I took a ton of photos for the paper, too.

Today, on the other hand, has been much less thrilling. Sundays are quite boring around here for me. Most people here spend Sunday with their family and friends.. both of which I am lacking here. Not to mention, shopping is not an option. Perhaps next Sunday I'll go to High Level for something to do.

Of course, Sunday is usually spent skyping with friends and family and Chris, for me. But today, it seems all my friends, family, and boyfriend all have a life.

I went to the lake to do some reading earlier and to clear my head. However, by the time I got there, it was pouring. I had the chance to watch some cute ducklings dance in the rain and listen to the numbing sound of the rain patting on my car, and then came home to watch a movie. Which froze partway though. In the words of my mother: "I hate DVDs."

No comments:

Post a Comment