Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fast Forward

People are starting to find out around the office that I’m leaving next week. Of course my boss knew, and some others, but word is beginning to spread like wildfire! They all think I’m crazy. Maybe I am!

I hate that I still don’t know exactly what day I’m going to be leaving, and who will be coming with me. If Chris comes, we will either be leaving on the 1st or the 4th, depending on his test. If mom comes, we will be leaving on the 2nd or 3rd. In any case, I’m sure I won’t have a problem making it to La Crete by the 11th, but I just wish I had a more solid plan at this point!

I am definitely going to have to start packing soon and considering what REALLY needs to go and what I can leave behind.

Today at breakfast, Aunt Kathleen and Uncle Tommy said they were sad to see me leaving. It has sure been nice staying with them while working at E1, and getting to know them and allowing them to get to know me. They said they appreciated it, and will most certainly stop in on their way to Whitehorse, if they still decide to drive out.

Things are really starting to get tight around here. Definitely running out of time to spend with people before I leave and still so much to do. I believe we’ll have a BBQ next weekend at mom and dads for people to stop in and say hello and good-bye before I leave. I can’t believe I’m leaving so soon!
Everything is so exciting and fast-paced and unknown. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment