Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Closing One Door, Opening Two.

My boss has been on vacation so yesterday was the first day I got to talk to him in person about leaving E1 for Alberta. Although others around the office knew I was leaving, I wanted to tell him in person. He didn’t take it very well, at first. I felt he was taking it personally, and me, being the emotional, people-pleaser that I am, felt guilty. However, after a few hours he came around and found joy and excitement in my new adventure and wished me luck. Next Thursday will be my last day of work at E1, and, in Ontario!

My new Alberta Rogers cell phone should be arriving at the end of the week. Even though I have bought and prepared so many things, it seems, (new tires, new computer, new cell phone, maps, etc.) I still feel like there is SO much to do and I have no idea how I will get it all done! I have to get an oil change and have my car looked over, get my Alberta plates, visit with friends and family, make sure to get to the cottage at LEAST once before I leave, get everything changed over to my Alberta address, confirm my living arrangements so I HAVE an Alberta address, and don’t even get me started on packing! How am I going to fit my LIFE into my tiny little car? Just thinking of it gives me a headache.

It’s hard to believe this is all really happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment