Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Memories of home

I haven't written in a while, so I thought I'd update you with a few photos. Here are a few from my holiday in Ontario. However, the photos do not do the trip justice. My camera was acting funny, so they're kind of blurry. But here they are!



Here's one of my parents and brothers opening gifts on Christmas morning.



Here's one of me being "Santa" on Christmas morning, giving a gift to Mom.



Here's one of my brother Dylan's pet rat named Tyrone. Bonding time with Chris. Disgusting!



Here's one of my cousin James's little girl, Emmye, with her Great Grammy, Norma (my "almost" Grandma!)



Family night out bowling! Mom, Dad, Bradley, myself, Aunt Doris, Uncle Bill, Leslie, Heather & Matt, Kristina, Uncle Matt, Aunt Debbie, and James.



Here's my favourite one, of Bradley and Dad bowling. They're both trying to steer the almost-completely-stopped bowling ball that Bradley threw. Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment