Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jasper Photos

Okay, so I'm a huge liar and never posted photos from Jasper. However, my friend Kristin posted some in her blog, so check hers out, incase I never get around to posting pics myself.

http://kfeddema.wordpress.com/2010/10/11/an-albertan-thanksgiving-in-hinton-and-jasper/

I have no idea when my life became so busy! However, I love the business. Chris and I are both so busy, with him working days and me working evenings and weekends, that we hardly even get to see eachother! And then, of course, we see our Greg, the third person in our relationship you might say, almost every day. He's great and sure makes the darkening days light up.

Enjoy the photos on Kristin's blog post about Jasper, and I'll try to update you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment